Geminus Community Partners Northwest Indiana Events
LaPorte County Trunk or Treat
Friday, October 30, 2020
4 - 6 p.m.
LaPorte County DCS Parking Lot
1621 S. Woodland Ave., Michigan City, IN
Have a safe and fun night of trick or treating! Free and open to the community.
Wear your favorite costume and join us for:
- Free food for the family, individually wrapped
- Candy, wrapped for health & safety
Be sure to follow this event on Facebook for updates!
To keep us all safe and healthy:
- Face coverings or masks, placed over your nose and mouth, are required.
- In compliance with Governor Holcomb's roadmap to safely reopen Indiana, there may be wait times for certain activities.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people. We will monitor social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If soap and water are not available, CDC recommends an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sponsored by: Geminus Community Partners & LaPorte County, Indiana Department of Child Services
Community Partners, a family service program of Geminus, finds agencies, professionals, support groups, and assistance programs that keep families healthy, happy and together. These programs may include job counseling, parenting classes, and advice on how to make better use of community services.
Geminus supports early childhood education, family services, and prevention programs in Northwest and Northern Indiana. Our network of partners includes community-based health care and social services, welcoming Indiana residents of all ages and income levels with fully integrated, streamlined services.