Geminus Community Partners Northwest Indiana Events
Lake County Cookies with Santa
Monday, December 21, 2020 from 1 - 3 p.m.
Faith Temple Church of Christ - Gary North Campus
1520 Jennings Street in Gary, IN
Have a safe, fun and free visit with Santa!
For your health and safety, this will be a drive-thru style event.
Simply drive-up for:
While supplies last.
- FREE gifts for the kids
- FREE photo with Santa
- FREE food to go - Chicken and waffles for the whole family!
Your health and safety is our priority. All festivities are planned in order to maintain a safe and healthy experience. We are taking every precautionary measure as outlined by ISDH and the CDC very seriously.
To keep us all safe and healthy:
- Stay in your vehicles at all times.
- We will monitor social distancing.
- During all social interactions, face coverings or masks, placed over your nose and mouth, are required.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If soap and water are not available, CDC recommends an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Visits and photos with Santa will be contactless and at a 6-foot distance.
- We ask you take your food and gifts to enjoy at home.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- This is an event for families of Lake County, IN. Valid ID required.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Questions? Please call: 219.757.1881
Event sponsored by: Geminus Community Partners, Indiana Department of Child Services, and Kids First Trust Fund
Community Partners, a family service program of Geminus, finds agencies, professionals, support groups and assistance programs that keep families healthy, happy and together. These programs may include job counseling, parenting classes, and advice on how to make better use of the community services.
Geminus supports early childhood education, family services, and prevention programs in Northwest and Northern Indiana. Our network of partners includes community-based health care and social services, welcoming Indiana residents of all ages and income levels with fully integrated, streamlined services.